About Me

My photo
Indonesia
Ordinary girl from Indonesia. Studying in France to catch my extraordinary dreamto be a professional fashion designer. Just have faith, hope, and believing. Love arts, fashion, painting or drawing, sometimes make some fashion illustration, well, that's all. Hope you like my blog and my stories.

Friday 13 April 2012

April

Hi there! I've been long time not open my blog, it ironic when my first post I said that Im gonna post about my life every single day :D
I'm on easter's vacation for 2 weeks, so I'm in my grandparent's house now. But  it's gonna over next week. Time passes too fast.
You know why this post is titled APRIL? Okay, here I tell you why, April is my first favorite month in the year, cause April is when the spring begin, when the flower blooming and the sky looks so much better  and brighter than winter, and also easter's party is on april :D Which is, its gonna much of chocolate of easter and STRAWBERRY here. YEay! And also My birthday is on April, 18 april. 
What's special about arpil this year? It's special cause this year I'm gonna be 20. Not old enough to be called old but too you to called teenager too. Yeah, 20. I remember when I was a little, so innocent, don't know anything, don't know how hard life's gonna be, when in my mind was only PLAYING and TOYS. And now here, me, turning 20 next Wednesday, keeping fight to my dream, in the country I've never expected before I'd be here. I'm so proud to my mom. Thanks mom for keeping support me. You're my role model in this life. I wish 20 years by now I can make you proud too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment