About Me

My photo
Indonesia
Ordinary girl from Indonesia. Studying in France to catch my extraordinary dreamto be a professional fashion designer. Just have faith, hope, and believing. Love arts, fashion, painting or drawing, sometimes make some fashion illustration, well, that's all. Hope you like my blog and my stories.

Friday 13 April 2012

Sketches in dessins Academique

Here's some of my sketches I did in Dessine Academique. :D
And Im comparing my sketches now and then, there's so many different, now It's quite detail and smooth.  And one thing, Im in love with my new scanner! it make my drawing much better :D
Simone, Friend in the class

Handrien, Friend in the class

Melanie, Friend in the class

Nicholas, friend in the class

This one is a request from my friend, actually old friend when I was in primary school :D

This is my random doodle, The history of art just too boring so  it was better I doodling :p 
School very excite me now, get more friend and its getting more fun to. I'm enjoying it. :) And now, it's gonna over on may. :( I'm gonna change school, cause studio M, they don't do the styliste anymore, so I must looking for another school. Wish me luck for next.

No comments:

Post a Comment