About Me

My photo
Indonesia
Ordinary girl from Indonesia. Studying in France to catch my extraordinary dreamto be a professional fashion designer. Just have faith, hope, and believing. Love arts, fashion, painting or drawing, sometimes make some fashion illustration, well, that's all. Hope you like my blog and my stories.

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Fragility

Hi! Come back again! it's been a long time not to say hi in this blog.
How are you my another friend who always listening my story?
School? Fine as well, everything getting more interesting  Now in STYLISTE we are doing some project with a theme 'FRAGILITY'
So we have to describe in subjective way what FRAGILITY is?
So, for me Fragile is a situation where a person, an object, animal, or plant is in a sensitive, weak, fragile, disappointment, sadness, emotions, pain, danger, etc.
I'll be fragile when I'm upset or disappointed by something, someone, or myself.
I would be more sensitive I become weak easily. Or when I was sick, when I can not do anything alone, can not stand. or I can describe it with some words like something sweet, transparent, pastel colors, especially a pregnant woman, teen, baby, unstable, which requires special attention, vulnerable, fragile, emotional, flexibility, sense, soft, etc.

and after defining the meaning of fragile we have to make a trend board about fragility. We must look for some photos that can describe about fragility.













And then we will create new textile that correspond to FRAGILITY, after making all the textile  we'll design some dress (we can choose for the category example Women or Men Wear, spring or fall,etc). I think I m gonna choose the haute couture for woman wears for spring collection. Well wish me luck! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment