About Me

My photo
Indonesia
Ordinary girl from Indonesia. Studying in France to catch my extraordinary dreamto be a professional fashion designer. Just have faith, hope, and believing. Love arts, fashion, painting or drawing, sometimes make some fashion illustration, well, that's all. Hope you like my blog and my stories.

Saturday 9 June 2012

I'm not fail

Hi! lama gak posting-posting tentang hidup saya. Sekranga gue lagi libur summer. Sekolah tahun ajaran pertama akhirnya selseai juga. Tahun pertama di Perancis,evrything went very well, and Im so happy to study here. But now i have problem with the school. Not because I get bad marks or saya harus mengulang karena saya gagal. :)  memang ini salah dari awal semua sih, the schol that im going now they don't do anymore the fashion, and so I have to look for anothe school again. Dan udah masukin aplikasi akhirnya ke sekolah negeri, but they didn't accept me :( my teacher said that to get in that school it's preety hard and now I take another way to another private school that costed really expansive. My parents said "Dont be worry about you school fee, we've prepared it already". But kadang bikin kepikiran. Apa lagi selalu di bilang ini mahal, itu mahal, dan lain- lain. Bikin gak semangat, bikin pengen pulang ke indonesia, dan sekolah disana dulu mungkin, dan kalo udah dapet kerja yang lumayan pendapatanya, ya mungkin bisa lanjut ke perancis lagi. I hate when she keep telling me OMG it's realy expansive,etc.  Make me boring and retarded. I know everything is expansive but that words always make me think and make me a little less confident about my future.
Since I was 12 yo I really want to have study in france and be a professional designer. I always want have new cloth new fashion stuff that I couldn't get, makanya pengen banget jadi designer biar bisa design semua sendiri.
Sekarang yang bisa saya lakukan nunggu nilai semester terakhir, dan mudah-mudahan bagus, lalu interview sma director of my another private school. I hope everything is gonna be alright :)

Dan lagi karena sekolah dan I cant do anything about my visa for the next year, I have to waiting and waiting. SOoooo I cant back to Indonesia this month, I dont know when, I hope soon. I miss everybody the. My family, the most is levi, and all my best friends, cynthia and gladys. And Also him. I think y'all know who. :)

really Miss Indonesia,
Carmen XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment