About Me

My photo
Indonesia
Ordinary girl from Indonesia. Studying in France to catch my extraordinary dreamto be a professional fashion designer. Just have faith, hope, and believing. Love arts, fashion, painting or drawing, sometimes make some fashion illustration, well, that's all. Hope you like my blog and my stories.

Sunday 10 June 2012

Nothing Less

I'm sorry that I did was always hurt you.
please forgive me..
I wish I were never did that to you..
I would never lie or keeping secret to you..
If I could change everything I would..
But I just don't know how I could change it...

You know, even I am here so far from you
I always feel you were here..
and I wish you were really here..
Hugging me..Kissing me..And cuddling...

I miss you so bad, But I CANNOT tell you this time..
Let me keep this feeling I don't know till when.?
Maybe till I get boring...
but I think I won't....

I wish you know and feel the same way
And know What I feel every night...
I even can't sleep just to think all the mistake I did that day..
The mistake I shouldn't did...
I wish you could forgive me and be the same like we were..
and every time I wake up in the morning, the first thing what I think about is YOU...




No comments:

Post a Comment