About Me

My photo
Indonesia
Ordinary girl from Indonesia. Studying in France to catch my extraordinary dreamto be a professional fashion designer. Just have faith, hope, and believing. Love arts, fashion, painting or drawing, sometimes make some fashion illustration, well, that's all. Hope you like my blog and my stories.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine day

Hi!
It's valentine day!!!!!
happy valentine day!!like the
How did u spend your day today?
Alone, with family, or with someone special?
Whenever, wherever, however, you spent today, just happy for you!
Me? I spent today with my grandparents at home, have usual activity :D
got up at 8:30 had breakfast and had a shower doing some homeworks tweeting lunch tweeting painting dinner,etc
I miss him, okay not him, but the moment and feeling we had.
Just saying -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment