About Me

My photo
Indonesia
Ordinary girl from Indonesia. Studying in France to catch my extraordinary dreamto be a professional fashion designer. Just have faith, hope, and believing. Love arts, fashion, painting or drawing, sometimes make some fashion illustration, well, that's all. Hope you like my blog and my stories.

Friday 24 February 2012

Married

Today, I don't, I feel today was special!!!
I mean 23 febuary
I spent more than 1 hour calling my mom, sharing telling and laughing. :D
And there's a story about my brother.
Mom: Ah, it very fast the time past, Soon you'de be in secondary school and then high school then university.
Levi: Do you know mommy I want marry when I were 20 yrs old.
M: What?! (laughing) you're too young for marrying a girl in 20 years old. Even your sister already 20 years all this year but she've not married yet.
L:(start crying) Why you don't fair!? I want married in when I get 20 years. You're not fair!!!

Hahaha
I listen this story made me laughing so hard. Hahaha, even me, I dont have plan about my marriage . But my 8 years old brother he has decided already to married in 20 years old. HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment