About Me

My photo
Indonesia
Ordinary girl from Indonesia. Studying in France to catch my extraordinary dreamto be a professional fashion designer. Just have faith, hope, and believing. Love arts, fashion, painting or drawing, sometimes make some fashion illustration, well, that's all. Hope you like my blog and my stories.

Friday 24 February 2012

Le temps ca passe vite

already?
day runs fast. We have impression that 24 january was yesterday. But now we're 24 febuary.
24 was special :)
First of all I would to tell A GREAT AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my cousin Feza Kin Arita. She turns 15 today :) 
I cant give anything , just can sing a happy birthday via BBM :D
Okay lemme tell you about here. She's my cousin which is my mother sister's daughter. We're 5 years different. Between me her my parent and her parent was very close. I call her mom and dad MAMA and PAPA and so does she, she calls my parents mommy and daddy. She's a little boyish, likes paramore avril lavigne and j-rocks. :D She also like to drawing like me. I love here like my own sister, besides I dont have any sister.:D I just have one little brother. We called her Echa. She's taller than me :D and has the narrow ayes , we used to call here Cina loleng, because she look like Chinese . Hahaha . 
Well once again! Wish you have the best happy birthday this year!
Wish you all the best!!!:*


No comments:

Post a Comment