About Me

My photo
Indonesia
Ordinary girl from Indonesia. Studying in France to catch my extraordinary dreamto be a professional fashion designer. Just have faith, hope, and believing. Love arts, fashion, painting or drawing, sometimes make some fashion illustration, well, that's all. Hope you like my blog and my stories.

Monday 13 February 2012

Really love Blake lively's bodyyyyy!!!!!!!
photoshoped.I just learn this 'fading' tutor. Download the brushes in Deviantart. :D

I made this for the styliste subject at school, I got pretty good note!!!!!! :p
The theme is lady rose, made my pantone marker and layout paper.


made by the coloring pencils and crayons

This one is from the Dessin Academique Subject. Made by pen with the lines , And  It was exposed  at the 'Salon d'etudiant' in Lyon. Not a big thing but, I'm happy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment