About Me

My photo
Indonesia
Ordinary girl from Indonesia. Studying in France to catch my extraordinary dreamto be a professional fashion designer. Just have faith, hope, and believing. Love arts, fashion, painting or drawing, sometimes make some fashion illustration, well, that's all. Hope you like my blog and my stories.

Wednesday 22 February 2012

My best friends

I have 2 best friends, we've been being a friends since we were in secondary. About 7 years ago.
They are Cynthia and Gladys. Cynthia is the best person I ever known. She's mature and good listener. Gladys,    she's kind and fun but sometimes a little childish :D but i think she's not like that anymore. Now Gladys is a mature girl, there's a time she told me a quote that really deep and so mature. For me they are my only best friends. They know all about my story so do I. We're telling our happy sad or even crazy story each other when we met. 
I'm so close with Cynthia, she know better about all my story, but I don't know, lately I've been realizing that she changed, or maybe It's just my feeling. I don't know. I hope there's nothing happen behind of me that she didn't tell, or maybe I told something rude that make her angry, I don't maybe it's because the sorrow period that make me so sensitive . I miss you girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment